Once again, please find below a list of the eventful days ahead. The main sources are Unicredit’s Weekly Focus, Forex Trading weekly calendar, the EU’s general calendar, the EU’s national issuance calendar and many others, all of which I advise you to consult directly. I found Unicredit’s to be the most complete and accurate freely available one, so I present it to you below (many thanks to them and specially to Nikolaus Kei for compiling this). Look out for:
- Monday’s Euro-Zone Finance Ministers’ meeting
- Tuesday’ EU Finance Ministers’ meeting
- Wednesday’s PSI figures
- Thursday’s EU Interim Economic Forecast
- Friday’s Italian soverign debt auction
- The completion of the negotiation of the second rescue package for Greece
Monday, February 20:
- Bulgaria is scheduled to auction BGN 50 Bn in ten year government bonds, maturing in 2017.
- Slovakia is scheduled to auction two tranches of government debt:Gov. Bond 217 F and Gov. Bond 218 B.
Tuesday, February 21:
- Denmark is scheduled to auction government bonds at 2.5% interest maturing in 2016 and 3% interest maturing in 2021.
Wednesday, February 22:
- Germany is scheduled to auction around € 5Bn in 2 year bonds, maturing in 2014.
- Sweden is scheduled to auction up to SEK 11.9 Bn in 2 lines of bonds, maturing in 2019 and 2022.
Thursday, February 23:
- Sweden is scheduled to auction SEK 750 Mn in inflation linked government bonds maturing in 2022.
- Hungary is scheduled to auction an unknown volume of government bonds with unknown maturity.
Friday, February 24:
Have a good week!